How to contact your Federal election officials:

Start by finding who they are, and what their contact information is.

Luckily, you can do both using the links below:

House of Representatives:

Find your region’s Representative at this link – here.

You will be asked to enter your zip code, and possibly your street address if the zones overlap in your zip code.

Once you find your representative, you will be re-directed to their website. Find the contact button, there you will find a phone number. You will also be able to fill out a contact form on the Representative’s website, where you will be able to specify your concerns.

U.S. Senate:

Find your state’s Senator at this link – here.

Your state will have 2 Senators, and their contact information will come up without being re-directed to their website. This information will include their phone number and a contact form link.

You could also reach out to your state’s officials, but if the issue is federal – these are the people to contact.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s